Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Top Five Picks For Christmas!

It's that time of year again! Christmas is just around the corner and I wanted to share with you my top five books that I think everyone would want for christmas. Hope this helps!

1. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa.

For officail synopsis and other reviews click here

I thought that this book was really amazing and really a great conclusion to the Iron Fey series and I thought that this book was made a lot more interesting coming from Ash's perspective. There were a lot of twists in this book and a lot of emotional moments aswell, overall a great book.

For my full review of The Iron Knight click here



2. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

For officail synopsis and other reviews click here

I thought that this book was an amazing start to what seems like is going to be a really entertaining and fast-paced series. This book flows on seemlessly from Vampire Academy and I love that this time the story is coming from Sydney's perspective.

For my full review of Bloodlines click here



3. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han

For officail synopsis and other reviews click here

I loved this book! This has definitley become one of my go-to series for summer. I thought that the characters were great and the story was written flawlessly, just an all-around great read.

For my full review of The Summer I Turned Pretty click here




4. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

For officail synopsis and other reviews click here

I thought that this book was great even though it was really the same all storyline I found that there was something interesting about this book and it made me not be able to put this book down. Overall it was a really great read.

For my full review of Perfect Chemistry click here




5. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson

For officail synopsis and other reviews click here

If you're looking for a more serious book to read this Christmas this is definitley the book for you. It is a very compelling read and you will be finding yourself having to turn the next page to see what is going to happen next. It is a beautifully written story and a book that every teenage girl should read.

For my full review of Wintergirls click here

No comments:

Post a Comment