Thursday, November 10, 2011

We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han...

Series: Summer (Book #3)
Published: April 26th 2011 by Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Pages: 291
Rating: 5 stars
Age Recommendation: -

Synopsis:

It's been two years since Conrad told Belly to go with Jeremiah. She and Jeremiah have been inseparable ever since, even attending the same college-- only, their relationship hasn't exactly been the happily ever after Belly had hoped it would be. And when Jeremiah makes the worst mistake a boy can make, Belly is forced to question what she thought was true love. Does she really have a future with Jeremiah? Has she ever gotten over Conrad? It's time for Belly to decide, once and for all, who has her heart forever.

Review:

This book was amazing! I had to admit I was a little bit hesitant to read this book just because I didn't know where the book would go, but this book was great and it was the best way to end the series.

The plot. I thought that the plot was great! This book was really an emotional rollercoaster one minute you were really happy and really happy about how everything was working out for everyone in the book and the next you were on the verge of crying! But I've found lately that I have come to love those types of books. another thing I loved about this book was that we got to see Conrad's perspective this time instead of Jeremiah's and I love how throughout all of the books we got to see into all of the teenagers minds, Belly's mostly but I think that the story wouldn't have worked as well if we didn't get those glympses into the minds of the boys.

The characters. I found myself really loving all the characters in this book and I know that in the last book I couldn'y stand Conrad and I think if I didn't get to read those chapters from Conrad's perspective in this book my feeling about him would sti;; be that same, but since I did and I got to find out why he acted the way he does I found that I actually came to like his character. As always I loved the Jeremiah's character he really makes me laugh and just makes the story really funny and I love his character for that, he did make a few mistakes in this book but you could tell that he completely loves Belly. I found myself throughout this series having trouble with Belly's character but in this book I found myself really coming to like her character, she had some hard decisions to make and in the end she made the right one for her.

Overall I thought that this book was the perfect end to a perfect series, these are characters that I am going to be thinking about for a really long time and I am always going to be wanting to know what happened to them, these book are definitley books that I am going to be reading every summer for years to come, a completley amazing series.

No comments:

Post a Comment