Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead...

Series: Georgina Kincaid (Book #6)
Published: September 15th 2011 by Bantam
 Pages: 320
Rating: 5 stars
Age Recommendation: 16+ (Due to mature content)

Synopsis:

Georgina Kincaid has had an eternity to figure out the opposite sex, but sometimes they still surprise her. Take Seth Mortensen. The man has risked his soul to become Georgina's boyfriend. Still, with Lucifer for a boss, Georgina can't just hang up her killer heels and settle down to domestic bliss. In fact, she's being forced to transfer operations… to Las Vegas.

The City of Sin is a dream gig for a succubus, but Georgina's allies are suspicious. Why are the powers-that-be so eager to get her away from Seattle—and from Seth? Georgina is one of Hell's most valuable assets, but if there's any way out of the succubus business she plans to take it—no matter how much roadkill she leaves behind. She just hopes the casualties won't include the one man she's risking everything for...

Review:

This book was amazing! to be honest I have so many things going on in my head right now I really dont know what to write about this book. When I finished reading "Succubus Shadows" in February I was quite disapointed with what happened in the book and so I was a little worried about what was going to happen in this book. But I really wonder why I doubted this book, I mean come on! Richelle Mead wrote it and she is a genius!

First off the plot. To begin with I felt that the plot was a little slow but then the book definitley picked up and from them on in I couldn't put it down I ended up finishing it in a day because it was just that good, I had to keep turning the page to find out what happened next, there were so many things in this book that I wasn't expecting to happen, something that happened between Georgina and Seth that happened around the middle of the book I was expecting but apart from that everything else in this book was a suprise which made it so much more addicting to read.

The characters. I loved all of the characters in this book, I thought that we got to see Georgina grow a lot in this book and really I found myself likeing her a lot more in this book because I thought that she seemed to annoy me in the last book, I found that I really felt for her character and what she was going through. Now this is where I have my dilemma about what to write for this review, it was with the Males in this book, I loved them all! They all seemed so genuine toward Georgina and what they were doing for her thoughout the book. I found myself really likeing the charatcer of Carter, for some reason I remember not likeing him very much when reading the other books, but in this book I really liked his character for me he would of had to have ben my favourite Male character in the book.

Overall I thought that this book was amazing and I am so glad that I chose to finish my 50 book challange with this book, as I won't be reading any books for about 2 months because I have exams coming in November, This book was absolutley AMAZING and I thought that it was the perfect was to end the series and this may just be the best book I have read all year.

No comments:

Post a Comment