Saturday, September 17, 2011

Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder...

Series: Insider (Book #1)
Published:  January 1st 2011 by Mira Books
Pages: 320
Rating: 2 stars
Age Recommendation: -

Synopsis:

Keep Your Head Down.
Don't Get Noticed.
Or Else.


I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution...


Review:

This book definitley was not for me. I was really looking foward to this book when I first got it because I had heard such great things about it, but sadly I was let down. I have picked up this book many times before but have never been able to get past the first few pages, this time I managed to get through about a third of the book before I decieded to put it down for good,

I was really excited to read this book because the plot seemed like it was going to be very fast paced and full of lots of susupense and action but sadly the third of the book that I managed to read was pretty slow I have to say, I felt that there was nothing really going on in the story and it didn't really seem like the plot was going to pick up any time soon so I decided to put it down.

I thought that the character of Trella was relatable but then again there was hardness to her that made me not like her character as much which I think may have been part of the reason why I could't get into the story of this book. I found myself really likeing the character of Cogan and I found him to be a lot more relatable than Trella, I thought that his character was very caring and I thought that his character had a lot of good in him.

Overall this book definitley was not for me, but I think that if you have been wondering if you should try this series or not I think that you should give this series a chance, there are a lot of rave reviews about this book which means that a lot of people must like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment