Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward...

Series: Black Dagger Brotherhood (Book #7)
Published: November 24th 2009 by Signet
Pages: 642
Rating: 5 stars
Age Recommendation: 16+ (Due to graphic content and violence)

Synopsis:

Rehvenge is used to living in the shadows and dealing with the roughest night walkers around—including the Black Dagger Brotherhood. As his secret identity as a sympath is threatened, he turns to the only light in his ever darkening world—a female vampire untouched by corruption, who’s the only thing standing between him and eternal damnation.

Review:

Wow, that is all I can say... This story just keeps getting better with each book I read I seriously cannot get enough.

The plot. I loved the plot, I thought that it was really fast paced especially towards the end and when I actualy did get the chance to pick up the book I never wanted to put it down. There were definitly a lot of plot twists in the book and definitly things happened that I did not see coming even from the first page of the book. The only downside for me in this book was the parts from Lash's POV, I really have liked these in the past but in this story I found myself just skimming over his chapters.

The characters. I loved the characters, I thought that they were all written really well and just made this book so interesting and ejoyable to read. Rehvenge... Where to start, he has been one of my favourite characters for a while so when I found out that this book was on him I was really excited to be able to see a bit more inside of his head, and he didn't dissapoint. I loved being able to see what he is really feeling as apossed to what he portrays to the world and how I got to see what he thinks of the things that he does and how he is very protective of the people that he cares about. I also loved deeing how he changed throughout the book once he got to know Ehlena.
I also really loved Ehlena's character, I thought that she was really strong and stood up for what she thought was right and didn't care what anyone else thought which I think made her a great match for Rehvenge. But one of the things that I loved most about her character was that even though that she was so strong she was still incredibly kind.

Overall I really loved this book and I thought that it was a great edition to the series, these books keep surpassing my expectaions and J.R. Ward keeps coming up with amazing plot twists so I cannot wait to see what happens in the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment