Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard...

Series: Pretty Little Liars (Book #1)
Published:  October 1st 2006 by HarperTeen
Pages: 286
Rating: 5 stars
Age Recommendation: -

Synopsis: 

Three years ago, Alison disappeared after a slumber party, not to be seen since. Her friends at the elite Pennsylvania school mourned her, but they also breathed secret sighs of relief. Each of them guarded a secret that only Alison had known. Now they have other dirty little secrets, secrets that could sink them in their gossip-hungry world. When each of them begins receiving anonymous emails and text messages, panic, sets in. Are they being betrayed by some one in their circle? Worse yet: Is Alison back? A strong launch for a suspenseful series.

Review:

After reading "Twisted" the 9th book in the series, I found myself still thinking about the characters and the plot that happened in that book even though it had already been a few weeks after I read it and I decided that I really wanted to read the series again.

Onto the review.

I found that reading the book for a second time just made me love everything about the story even more and also picking up on things that I had missed before and also because I had already finished the series I found that the things that the girls did made a lot more sense then it did to me when I read the book for the first time.

I thought that the plot was really amazing. This is such an original concept for a book and I have never come across anything like it before I read this series. The book is filled with a whole lot of suspense and twists and turns and a whole lot of things that you just didn't see coming at all.

The characters in this book were so relatable and written so well that you really felt like you knew them and that you were apart of their circle of friends aswell, I really loved all of the characters and reading the book for a second time really helped me understand the characters a whole lot more.

Overall reading this book again made me love the characters and the series even more then I originally did and I think that this is a book that almost all YA fiction readers would enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment