Saturday, June 18, 2011

Iron Crowned by Richelle Mead...

Series: Dark Swan (Book #3)
Published:  March 31st 2011 by Bantam Books Ltd
Pages: 378
Rating: 5 stars
Age Recommendation: 15+ (Graphic scenes)

Synopsis:

Shaman-for-hire Eugenie Markham is the best at banishing entities trespassing in the mortal realm. But as the Thorn Land’s queen, she’s fast running out of ways to end the brutal war devastating her kingdom. Her only hope: the Iron Crown, a legendary object even the most powerful gentry fear…

Who Eugenie can trust is the hardest part. Fairy king Dorian has his own agenda for aiding her search. And Kiyo, her shape-shifter ex-boyfriend, has every reason to betray her along the way. To control the Crown’s ever-consuming powers, Eugenie will have to confront an unimaginable temptation--one that will put her soul and the fate of two worlds in mortal peril...


Review:

Being that Richelle Mead is my favourite author I had to get the last two books in this series for my birthday, the first and second blew my mind and this one was no exception. Wow is all I can say this book has left me speechless. So many things happened in this book that I never would have expected. First off I thought that the plot was amazing and so many things happened that I was not expecting, and one HUGE thing that I never was expecting! The book was so fast paced and engaging that before I knew it I was done, and I can't believe I have to wait till next year to read what happens it's killing me alredy! Another thing about this book that suprised me was the characters and how they changed, especially Kiyo, towards the end of the book he was crazy! That I definitley wasn't expecting. And now I find myself liking Dorian again which I never thought would happen.

Overall I thought that this book was an amazing edition to the series and it shows you just how great Richelle Mead's writting is and really makes you wonder what's going to happen in the next book

No comments:

Post a Comment