Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa...

Series: Iron Fey (Book #3)
Published: January 25th 2011 by Harlequin Teen
Pages: 358
Rating: 5 stars
Age Recommendation: -
 
Synopsis:
 
My name is Meghan Chase. I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back.


Review:

Julie Kagawa has definitley done it again with this book. I found this book to be highly entertaining and never wanting to put it down. I found myself loving the charcters even more in this book just because you got to know them a lot better thoughout the book and got to know a little bit more about their personalities and how they think which I thought was really great. Also I found the new characters introduced in the book to be as equally entertaining, I especially liked the character of Razor, I think I found his character the most entertaining out of all of the new characters we are introduced to in the book because they have always been shown as a nuisance but with Meghan being able to hear what they are saying you find that they are very loyal to their Master and really just want to please whoever is incharge. Overall I found this book to be highly entertaining and I am really looking foward to the next book which is going to be from Ash's perspective.

The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) due to release November 2011 by  Harlequin Teen

No comments:

Post a Comment