Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wicked By Sara Shepard...

Series: Pretty Little Liars
Published: November 25, 2008 by Harperteen
Pages: 310
Rating: 5 stars

Synopsis:
In idyllic Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four very pretty girls just can't help but be bad. . . . Hanna will do anything to be Rosewood's queen bee. Spencer's digging up her family's secrets. Emily can't stop thinking about her new boyfriend. And Aria approves a little too strongly of her mom's taste in men.
Now that Ali's killer is finally behind bars, the girls think they're safe. But those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it. And they should know by now that I'm always watching. . . .

Review:
I loved this book... Even though it took me a while to read it, when I did get the chance I didn't want to put it down. Sara Shepard has definitley done it again with this book, it is more mysterious then ever and just an all aound amazing book. This book centres around Ian's trail, but it also has the usual of each chapter being about one of the four girls in the group. The girls are also trying to come to terms with the possibility of a new "A" which adds a whole lot more suspence to the book, which I loved. Over all I thought this was an all around amazing book.

No comments:

Post a Comment