Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer...

Series: Nightshade
Published: October 19, 2010 by Atom
Pages: 453
Rating: 5 stars

Synopsis:

Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything— including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?
(Goodreads)

Review:

Like Paranormalcy this book was slow to start but when it started to pick up it was AMAZING! This book is definitley in the top 10 best books I've read this year. The thing that makes this book for me anyway is the love triangle, Ren and Shay are complete contrasts which makes this book so good. One downside I found with this book is that there were so many characters, even after reading the book i still don't really get who the adult pack characters are, but for me it didn't really matter as I was more focused on the younger packs. Throughout the book I really didn't like Ren but then at the end of the book I found myself starting to like him.... This book has really good twists and will always keep you guessing. I thought this book was amazing and it is an awsome start to what seems like a really cool series

Wolfsbane due to release July 26, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment