Sunday, December 19, 2010

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White...

Series: Paranormalcy
Published: August 31, 2010 by HarperCollins
Pages: 335
Rating: 4.5 stars

Synopsis:

Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.
But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.
So much for normal.

Review:

I have to admit when I started reading this book I was almost going to give up on it, for the first 100 pages or so I found the storyline to be very slow and confusing, but once you get through those first pages you will not be dissapointed. I really love the character of Lend, I thought he was really sweet and definitley a constrast to Reth, who is a faerie who definitley knows what he wants and he will stop at nothing to get it. I thought there was also a bit of action in this book which I liked, but overall I though this was a very strong start to a series and I can't wait for the next book "Supernaturally" is due to come out Autumn 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment