Sunday, July 15, 2012

Important Blog Update...

Hey Guys!

So I'm just writting this post to tell you that this blog is going to be quite in-active over the next few months (till the start of December) and that is because I am starting university!!
I may still be reading books from time to time but I won't be getting to read as often as I would like, because I will be reading text books, writting assignments and studying a whole lot.

But I will not be completely gone from the book world....

I have pre recorded a MASS of videos and I will be uploading one every monday (so that may be Sunday for some people) on my Youtube account which is here, there is a bunch of book reviews, discussion videos and a lot more stuff going up there which I think you guys would really like in the next few months.

There won't be a review on Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins because to be honest I just didn't finish it, I got about 100 pages in and still nothing was happening so I have put it down for the time being and I may pick it up again during the summer.

So I think thats about everything, once again I want to thank you for all of the support and positive feedback that you have given me over the years and I hope everyone is doing well.
Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment