Thursday, May 5, 2011

Quick Update...

Hey Guys,

Sorry I haven't made a review in a while but the truth is is that I haven't been reading at all latley. I'm taking a few minutes break to put up the 2 reviews that I haven't posted all ready for you guys. I have a lot of school work due that goes towards my final overall mark for the year in December which will determine if I get into University or not, so at the moment im just focusing on my school work. But with me saying this it doesn't mean that I won't be reading books for months I'm just letting you know that there will probably be quite a lot of time where I am reading one book, but I will try and read the books as quickly as possible for you guys.

But I hope everyone is well and you will be hearing from me soon.

Sophie. x

No comments:

Post a Comment