Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shadow Days: A Nightshade Novella by Andrea Cremer...

Shadow Days: A Nightshade Novella (Nightshade Prequel)Series: Nightshade (Prequel)
Published: October 19th 2010 by Philomel Books 
Pages: 79
Rating: 3 stars
Age Recommendation: -
 
Synopsis:
 
No synopsis was given.
But this short story is about Shay before he starts school in Vail and when he has just arrived at the Estate.
 
Review:
 
I though it was great to have the insight on what Shay did before he started school in Vail. But this short story was definitley not what I was expecting at all and to be honest I found it a little confusing. But I thought that it was great how we got a more detailed description of what Estate looked like and I also thought that it was great to finally get to see the world through Shay's eyes and get to see how he really thinks.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment